Nandishwara Yantra by Brahmanda Guruji Shri Narendra Babu Sharmaji
Brahmanda Guruji gave us the information on how to draw Nandishwara Yantra in his Bruhat Brahmanda programme telecasted in Zee Kannada while speaking on Nandishwara vratha. We will start this with reciting "OM MAHA NANDISWARAYA NAMAHA".
- At the centre put Om in Sanskrit i.e ॐ.
- Towards left, right, top and bottom put Om in Kannada i.e ಓಂ.
- After putting these five Om's draw a circle around it.
- After drawing the circle put an square and draw swastika ( is an equilateral cross with its arms bent at right angles, in either right-facing (卐) form or its mirrored left-facing (卍) form ) in four corners between circle and the square.
- Now draw Trisula in four corners of the square.
- Put One Sanskrit Sri i.e श्री to all sides of the square.
- This completes Nandishwara Yantra. You should put this in rice flour only.
श्री should be put in turmeric.
ॐ should be put in Vermilion (Kumkuma).
ಓಂ should be put in rice flour.
Swastika should be put in Sandal powder (Chandana).
- If you have own house you can put this yantra on terrace or in hall or you put this on small wooden plank and keep it in pooja room.
- After this you have to take nine types of flowers except Chandi flower to keep it on Yantra.
- Dont forger to keep flower named Nandi Battalu is the Kannada name of Crape Jasmine. The other English common names are Pin Wheel flower, Crape Gardenia, Moonbeam, Carnation of India. In Tamil it is known as Nandiar vattai, Gujarati “Sagar” and Marathi “Ananta or Tagar”. Crape Jasmine’s botanical name is Tabernaemontana divaricata native to India belonging to Apocynaceae family.
- You have to keep these flowers in the evening before sunset or in pradosha kala and offer your prayers.
- You have to sit such that you are facing North while offering the prayer.
- Offer prayers by reciting Nandishwara or Shiva or Ganesha or Subramanya or Kali Ashtottara Shatanamavali.
- You can keep kamadhenu photo or small nandi idol and offer your prayers.
- Offer Akki-Kadalebele or Rice-Channadal Payasa as neivedyam. Keep this neivedya on terrace in Coconut Shell only.