The person of respective Nakshatras should chant all the slokha's of 4 Padas and should give some specific importance to their respective pada slokha.
For Example: If a person's nakshatra is Ashwini 2nd Pada, he should chant Ashwini 1st Pada, Ashwini 2nd Pada, Ashwini 3rd Pada and Ashwini 4th Pada.
Sri Vishnu Sahasranamam Slokha For Swati Nakshatra 4th Pada:
bhagava:n bhagaha: nandi: vanama:li: hala:yudhaha |
a:dithyo: jyothir a:dithyaha sahishnur gathi saththamaha ||
Meaning:558. Bhagawan = He who is the storehouse of wealth, Dharma, fame, riches, renunciation and Moksha
559. Bhagagna = He who destroys wealth during deluge
560. Anandi = He who is the personification of pleasure
561. Vanamali = He who wears nature as a garland
562. Halayudha = He who has plough as his weapon
563. Adhitya = He who was born as Vamana to Adhithi
564. Jyotir Adithya = He who shines in the zodiac
565. Sahishnu = He who tolerates everything
566. Gathisathama = He who is the truth and He whom every one attains