The person of respective Nakshatras should chant all the slokha's of 4 Padas and should give some specific importance to their respective pada slokha.
For Example: If a person's nakshatra is Ashwini 2nd Pada, he should chant Ashwini 1st Pada, Ashwini 2nd Pada, Ashwini 3rd Pada and Ashwini 4th Pada.
Sri Vishnu Sahasranamam Slokha For Anuradha Nakshatra 1st Pada:
sri:das sri:sas sri:niva:saha sri:nidhis sri:vibha: vanaha |
sri:dharas sri:karas sre:yaha sri:ma:n lo:ka thraya:srayaha ||
Meaning:605. Shridha = He who gives wealth to his devotees
606. Shrisa = He who is the God of Goddess Lakshmi
607. Shrinivasa = He who lives in Gentlemen (Shriman) or He in whom Goddess Lakshmi lives
608. Shri Nidhi = He who is the treasure of all strengths
609. Shrivibhavana = He who gives to all beings wealth according to merits earned by them
610. Shridhara = He who carries the Goddess Lakshmi on his chest
611. Shrikara = He who gives all wealth to his devotees
612. Shreya = He who is the personification of perennial happiness
613. Shriman = He who is a gentle man
614. Loka Trayasraya = He on whom the three worlds depend