The person of respective Nakshatras should chant all the slokha's of 4 Padas and should give some specific importance to their respective pada slokha.
For Example: If a person's nakshatra is Ashwini 2nd Pada, he should chant Ashwini 1st Pada, Ashwini 2nd Pada, Ashwini 3rd Pada and Ashwini 4th Pada.
Sri Vishnu Sahasranamam Slokha For Uttarabhadra Nakshatra 1st Pada:
ana:dir bhu:rbhuvo: lakshmi:hi suvi:ro: ruchira:ngadaha |
janano: jana janma:dihi bhi:mo: bhi:ma-para:kramaha ||
Meaning:941. Anadhi = He who does not have a cause
942. Bhor bhuva = He who is the basis of the earth and its goal
943. Lakshmi = He who is the luster of the earth or He who is himself the wealth
944. Suveera = He who has been praised in several ways
945. Ruchirangadha = He who has beautiful shoulders
946. Janana = He who creates people
947. Jana janmadi = He who is the existence of all people
948. Bheema = He of whom all beings are afraid
949. Bheema parakrama = He who creates fear in his adversaries